We accept most major health insurance plans and also offer low cash rates for patients who are self-pay or those who have high-deductible plans (and choose NOT to bill the insurance). If your visit requires laboratory work, our negotiated rates ensure low costs.
- New-patient visit: $85*
- Established-patient visit: $60*
*If you are uninsured or have a high deductible plan (and do NOT wish to bill insurance) we charge $85.00 for a typical new patient visit and $60.00 for an existing customer. Additional charges may apply if additional tests are needed such as labs, ekg, x-ray, sutures/procedures, etc. At Third & Church Health Care Clinic we understand the rising cost of health care and pride ourselves on keeping cash rates low for ALL our services.
*Insurance policies vary when it comes to office visit co-pays/deductibles. We check your eligibility of benefits and whether you have a deductible remaining. Please check your insurance benefits for an office visit (we bill as primary care not urgent care) to find out if any out of pocket costs will be incurred at time of service. If you have a deductible AND wish to have the file claimed against your deductible, we will charge an upfront cost of 75$ for new patient and $60 dollars for existing. You will then receive a statement if there is any remaining balance (based on negotiated rate with your insurance policy).
We accept the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS): Networks S and P, and most out-of-state plans
- Cigna (we are not in network for the silver and bronze plans purchased off the healthcare.gov exchange)
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
- United HealthCare
- United HealthCare River Valley
- United HealthCare-Oxford
- United HealthCare Student Resources
We are not able to accept the following insurance:
- Medicare (this is temporary)
- CareFirst BlueChoice
- Community Health Alliance
- HMO's of any kind
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Assistance
- United Tenn Care